Is this you?
- Not able to bear weight on your hip, knee, foot or ankle
- Able to sit comfortably
- 4’10″ to 6’4″ less than 250 lbs.
New Improved Style for Rentals & New Purchases
- More Compact
- More Stable
- More Maneuverable
You’ll Enjoy our Seated Scooter
- Turns easily just like a bike.
- Stable & adjusts easily without tools
- Large Comfortable Gel Seat
- Large 8″ wheels glide over carpet or uneven surfaces
- Folds for easy transport & storage – only 24 lbs
- Every unit comes with a Quick Release Basket
- Free Ground shipping directly to your home, office, or hospital
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
“Having surgery is never fun, but even worse is the limitation of mobility after wards. The Seated Scooter has changed this experience from miserable to tolerable. I can go from here to there without seeing the distance as climbing Mt Everest. Sitting up higher I felt more secure and was able to comfortably get around.”
(Our 1st user)
“Goodbye Crutches was a real lifesaver. I can’t imagine going longer that a couple of days on crutches ever again”
“Goodbye Crutches has been prompt and professional in all dealings with me and the scooter. I lost my original prepaid return label and figured I’d have to buy another one. When I called, Karen stopped the rental that day and mailed me a new shipping label (at no charge). I will also keep you in mind for renting a scooter when I have the other foot operated on.”
“I can’t say enough about the mobility. It allowed me to fix dinner, wash dishes, get out shopping, etc.”
Grand Rapids, MI
“We greatly appreciate all of your assistance. Goodbye Crutches has been such a pleasure to work with. Your products have made our life much easier than it could have been had we not found you. Everyone is intrigued with the scooter and writes down the phone number. We hope that we can help in bringing more business to you as you continue to help those in need during a very trying time in their lives.”